Wednesday, August 19, 2009

'ere we go 'ere we go 'ere we go

Well... here I am.... TA DA!

I decided to get my butt into gear and start to get things going for my own 40k blog.

Over the past few months I have been following various 40k blogs (mostly part of the FTW blogging group) but the biggest influence and inspiration has come from blog "++ From the Warp ++" after I read a really good article on keeping the motivation up on painting the great unpainted mass of plastic staring at me.


The article is located here:
Get motivated, stay motivated and finish your army!


I hope that you may find something that may take your interest in the various painting and modeling projects I (and my mates) am working on.


More updates will follow shortly…..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin