Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy new year


Hello everyone.

I hope everyone had a great break.

Just a quick update on things since Christmas.

I ended up winning the Brisbane City Store "Mad Doc Orky Klaw's Butcha Kimpetishun" for my Terminator Champion. The Rifleman dreadnought made it into the comp but a very nice Hive Tyrant took out the Vehicle/Monstrous Creature entry.

The dreadnought will now be getting his battle damage now. :)

I am also hoping to take part in the 40k Radio Painting Motivational this year so have been madly filing away at my Vulkan model to make him less Salamander like and more Crimson Fist like for the HQ choice.

Finally picked up the last bits and pieces to have a go at using paint additives, primarily flow improvers and drying retarders. One of the 40K Radios Freebootaz (Maldus) had a mix that I want to try out and I will report back on how it works out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin