Saturday, December 12, 2009

Butcha Kimpetishun Update

Hi guys,

Just a quick update on my Butcha entries.

Deathwatch Terminator Champion



I originally saw a very cool terminator captain conversion on BoLS of the Lamenters Chapter, that I really wanted to do (in my own way). So here he is... my Assault Terminator Sergent and Crimson Fist Chapter Champion. The cloak is just blu-tac'ed on as it would be impossible to paint this feel with it on.

I wanted him to be bare headed so I decided to model on a facial wound and a smashed helmet from one hell of an Ork choppa strike.





Rifleman Dreadnought

And here is the WiP Rifleman Dreadnought that I started late last night. The hard part is now done - magnetising the arms. :)
This isn't really going to be a 'conversion' in my books but I will badge him up as a Fist dreadnought and he can go in as my vehicle entry.



1 comment:

  1. Terminator Champion looks great! what kits is it made from?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin