Monday, July 12, 2010

Musings: Had a slight problem this week


Hi guys,

Just a quick one why I have been very quiet of late on the blog.

I just got out of hospital today after having my appendix removed from emergency surgery. Looks like I got it out just in time as it was ruptured and leaking - just before a full blown blow up. I have been in the hospital for a few days due to the extra risk of infection (from the leaking) while they pumped me full of antibiotics.

Anyway, a routine scheduled immunisation appointment with my GP (as my wife and I are going over to Europe soon) turned into me skipping the shot and being rushed to the emergency department.

I am on the mend now with three extra holes on my belly from the 'key hole' surgery. I don't think I will be at work this week, but I am hoping to knock over some painting if I can sit without too much pain. Got to play it by ear I guess.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin